The tuba euphonium studio at Arizona State University has a rich history of student successes. It is comprised of talented, vibrant students who are self motivated and who continually inspire each other to new levels. The students major in a variety of fields, including music performance, music education, composition, and music therapy. In addition to private lessons students participate in weekly studio classes, tuba euphonium ensemble, chamber music, and band or orchestra ensembles. Check back often for updates, or come visit us at Arizona State University. And, please visit our ASUTubaEuph YOUTUBE channel. We look forward to meeting you!
Daniel Wilhelm – First Place Winner Solo Tuba Artist
2016 International Tuba Euphonium Association
Daniel Wilhelm, MM tuba graduate 2015
Congratulations Dr. David Earll, recipient of 2016 ITEA Bevan Award for
Excellence in Research
Celebrating at ITEC 2016! (Dan Wilhelm, Deanna Swoboda, David Earll)
- Will Tucker, VI - selected to participate in Eastern Summer Music Festival, 2016!
- Kyle Smith – won and accepted a euphonium position with the United States Marine Drum and Bugle Corp in Washington DC
- Breland Hughes – marched with Blue Devils Drum and Bugle Corp. 2015 World Champs!
- Chad Henderson - marched with Blue Devils Drum and Bugle Corp. 2015 World Champs!
- Ramon Garavito, Jr. – 1st place WINNER of Young Artist competition for 2015 International Leonard Falcone Festival
Dr. Deanna Swoboda - Arizona State University, Assistant Professor of Music (Tuba and Euphonium) Past President, International Tuba Euphonium Association firstname.lastname@example.org 602-432-0981